The Manser family has run this traditional uniquely beautiful family business for 80 years now in its third generation in the spirit of hospitality.
The mountain restaurant has been rebuilt in 1998. It is an ideal place to stop by or even stay a little longer for hikers, bikers, holiday guests, weddings or company and group events. Enjoy seasonal home-style cooking at our restaurant with a unique view. Discover our Alpine cheese dairy and our own lemonade production.
The Chrüzegg mountain restaurant offers:
- Cosy mountain restaurant seating 45 people
- Hall for family and group events, seating 80 people
- Garden restaurant seating 150 guests
- 2 double rooms with shower and toilet
- 3 double rooms with running water, shower/toilet on the floor
- Dormitories (5 beds, 7 beds and two rooms with 6 beds, shower/toilet/lavatory on the floor)
- Dormitory with 24 beds, shower/toilet/lavatory on the floor
- Another dormitory is located 70 metres further away (rooms with 5 beds, 6 beds and 23 beds, showers, toilets and recreation room included)
- Various menu suggestions for groups as of 15 people
We will be happy to show our Alpine cheese factory and the oldest lemonade filling station still in operation in Switzerland to groups.
Robert and Maria Manser-Ammann are looking forward to your visit.