The Rapperswil-Jona youth hostel in the district of Busskirch is located not far from the Lake of Zurich, in a rural setting and only a 20 minute walk from the historic town of Rapperswil.
Located at the lake
The former retirement home has been converted into a youth hostel in 1991 and now offers space for recreation, fun and leisurely get-togethers.
In Jona, various holiday dreams will come true. The location at the lake is the best starting point for all water sports. The family youth hostel is located in the green surrounded by fields, meadows and a farm with different animals. Children may play outside on the lawn or the children's playground or pet the animals - while their parents sit together on the covered patio.
- Various group and seminar rooms (seminar equipment available)
- Recreation room with fire place, television, vending machine and library
- Coffee room with fridge
- Children's play room
- Game room with pinball machine, table soccer, Taifun, jukebox, etc.
- Table tennis
- Covered patio
- Lawn with children's playground
- Internet corner
- Free Wi-Fi
- 4 double rooms with washbasin and balcony
- 4 double rooms with washbasin
- 13 rooms with four beds, washbasin and balcony
- 1 room with six beds and balcony