Cross cantonal borders several times on the most challenging of our guided bike tours on Saturday, August 29, 2020.
Cover quite a bit of difference in altitude between the cantons Zurich, St. Gallen, and Thurgau to be rewarded with a fantastic view. This tour combines beautiful landscapes and exciting trails.
Route: Bauma – Fischenthal – Josenberg – Boalp – Sennhütte – Tierhag (break) – Hulftegg – Gfell – Bauma
Distance: 50km / 1300m difference in altitude
E-mountain bikes are welcome. They will have their own group.
Specifics and conditions
- Saturday, August 29, 2020
- Meeting point: 9 a.m., Bauma station
- Finish: around 2 p.m., Bauma station
- For all tours, we recommend a mountain bike and cross-country skills.
- A helmet is mandatory.
- No registration is required.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Insurance is the participant's own responsibility.